For the first month of 2012, blogger Jessi of Hopes & Dreams decided to post something random about herself each day, according to the following list of questions she conjured up. What a great idea! I may have to do this before I give birth, or do it with a mommy theme, or I could still do it with me in mind after the baby comes, because I’m still me even after officially becoming a mom!
The idea is to record different parts of my personality for my posterity, and I guess you get to know me better by default. I think this’ll be super fun and I invite you to play along! I would LOVE to read what you have to say about yourself in regards to these questions, and get to know you better, too. This could potentially be very hilarious.
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
See her answers here. I’ll have to spend some time working on mine, but hopefully will post them soon. Make up yours and post them, or a link to them, in the comments below.